1. Good Sportsmanship
2. Contact your opponent to schedule game. If both sides have attempted to contact each other, default game must be played by the day before advance at 7 p.m. CST. If not, person who is on at that time gets the W.
3. No trades with computer teams
4. Trades between user teams have to be within 5 point rating level. Example: 90 rating can be traded for an 85 rating
2. No Profane or Threatening Taunting
3. No Glitching (replay may be used to determine)
4. 5 Minute Quarters played on All-Pro/All-Star
5. Report any issues to a Tourney Blast Employee. Take Screen shots
6. If game disconnects, we will determine how long you have left, score, and possession
7. Have a BLAST!!!! Win or lose, have fun, even though prizes are at stake.
Violators of any of the above rules may result in a forfeited game
and or removal from the league without refund